Series I - Description, Exercises and Solutions. Series II - Description, Exercises and Solutions. Series IIIa - Description Series IIIb - Description Series IVa - done... description coming soon Series IVb (open) Videos Available for Download
- Formulas and definitions used in this series.
Direct link to full album. Four images total.
- Section 1: Introduction to Series I
- Section 2: The Real Number Set
- Section 3: Zero and Infinity
- Section 4: Basic Operations
- Section 5: Prime Numbers
- Section 6: Fractions
- Section 7: Trigonometry
- Section 8: Basic Geometry
- Section 9: Coordinate Geometry
- Section 10: Proofs
- Section 11: Why a Negative and a Negative Makes a Positive
- Section 1: Exponents and Radicals
- Section 2: Book Recommendations
- Section 1: Summary of Series I and II, and an Introduction to Series IIIa
- Section 2: Black Holes and Elementary Particles
- Section 3: Techniques for Solving Equations
- Section 4: Solving Equations and Checking Solutions, Examples and Methods
- Section 5: Solving Quadratic Equations: Factoring Techniques
- Section 6: Introduction to Polynomial Functions
- Section 1: Introduction to Factoring Polynomials
- Section 2: Difference of Squares
- Section 3: Complex Trinomials: Factoring using the 4-Step Method
- Section 4: The Quadratic Formula and The Discriminant
- Section 5: The Let Statement, and Substitution (with Quadratic Formula)
- Section 6: Synthetic Division, Polynomial Long Division, and The Division Statement
- Section 7: The Remainder Theorem and The Factor Theorem
- Section 8: Why Math is Important
- Section 9: Study Tips
- Section 1: Units and Systems
- Section 2: Ratios and Fractions
- Section 3: Units and Ratios
- Section 4: Unit Conversion
- Section 1: Infinity (My Two Infinities)
- Section ??: Miscellaneous
Direct links to torrents on The Pirate Bay (Please note: The Pirate Bay gets taken down a lot by governments so if the links below don't work please go the "Videos Available for Download" page. It contains the most updated links):
- Series I: Videos #1 to #35 for The Language of Mathematics, produced in 2007.
- Series II: Videos #36 to #58 for The Language of Mathematics, produced in 2008.
- Series IIIa: Videos #61 to #92 for The Language of Mathematics, produced in 2009.
- Series IIIb: Videos #93 to #142 for The Language of Mathematics, produced in 2010-2011.
- Series IVa: Videos #143 to #151 for The Language of Mathematics plus some videos for Math in Real Life, produced in 2011-2013.
At the request of my readers, in 2009 I began to provide torrents for the math videos. The torrents are available through The Pirate Bay and other file sharing networks.
Downloads are series specific and the files organized based on their video number and/or year, i.e, the order in which the videos were produced. See the table of contents for The Language of Mathematics and Math in Real Life to put things into context.
Please note that videos from Series I, II, and IIIa are tagged with chycho.com, and those for Series IIIb and Series IVa are tagged with 420math.com. Since videos have gone through an additional edit in the process of putting this site together, they may vary slightly from those in the torrents.